Raizi 4 5 7 Inch Diamond Grinding Disc For Concrete Easy Edge Finishing Polishing Ceramic Cup Wheel Scratches Removal Tool
- [Specifications]- 100mm / 4 Inch Diamond Wet polishing pad Grit 2000 10 Piece
- [Size]- 15mm / 0.6-inch inner diameter, 5mm / 0.2-inch thick flexible and self-adhesive backed polishing pad
- [Application]- Works great on Marble Concrete Stone Tile Glass etc
- [Material]- Made with quality diamond powder impregnated in resin, Max RPM 12000
- [Note]- For Wet and Dry Polishing, for best results use polishing pads with water
4 5 7 Inch Diamond Grinding Disc For Concrete Easy Edge Finishing Polishing Ceramic Cup Wheel Scratches Removal Tool
Size: 4 inch, 5 inch, 7 inch
Grit: #30, #50, #100, #200, #400
Thickness: 6 mm
Max. rpm: 11000 RPM, 11000 RPM, 6000-7000 RPM
Thread: M 14, 5/8"-11
Concrete hardness: works well on hard, medium and soft concrete
For concrete edge, we recommend using our concrete edge finishing cup wheel. When using the concrete edge finishing cup wheel, there should be no downward force applied to the angle grinder. Let the wheel do the grinding. The most common used process is as follow: #50, #100, #200. This process will normally match a floor that has been polished to 400 grit.
If a lot of material needs to be removed we recommend starting with the 30 grit but care should be taken when using it due to it being extremely aggressive.
If a light "salt and pepper" finish is desired the #50 is perfect to start with, followed by #200 for a mat finish or #400 for a gloss finish.
#30: use for heavy material remove
#50: use for slight material remove
#100: use for honing and removing scratches from previous steps
#200: use if mat finish is desired
#400: use if slightly better mat finish is desire
- DIY Supplies:Tiling
- Type:Polishing Wheel
- Model Number:4,5,7 inch ceramic bond edge dry or wet diamond cup grinding wheel
- Product Name:Raizi ceramic bond edge dry or wet diamond cup grinding wheel
- Size:4 inch, 5 inch, 7 inch
- Grit:#30, #50, #100, #200, #400
- Max Rpm:11000 RPM, 11000 RPM, 6000-7000RPM
- Thread:M 14, 5/8″-11
- Condition:Dry or Wet
- Machine:Hand-held anger grinder
- Concrete Hardness:Hard
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.
Factory and Workshop
Packaging and Delivery