Grit #100 Diamond Manganese Steel Electroplate Cup Bowl Grinding Wheelcup grinding wheeldiamond wheel grinding
- MOST COMMON SHANK SIZE: The 1/4 shank makes these abrasive wheels suitable to be used as sanding wheels for electric drills, cordless drills, die grinders and Dremel tools.
- METALWORKING APPLICATIONS: The mounted flap sanding wheels are commonly used in metalworking as a grinding or wheel to clean up welds and cuts in iron, stainless steel and metal alloys. Also used for removing layers of rust and paint on flat metal surfaces
- WOODWORKING APPLICATIONS: Often used for Dremel flap sander wheels in woodworking for the stripping of old layers of paint when during resurfacing projects or sanding and finishing contoured wood surfaces.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: High quality aluminum oxide coated abrasive cloth provides a solid and durable grinding power combined with high efficiency and long life to give you that premium performance that you need and expect from your tools.
- VARIETY OF WHEEL SIZES: Our 40 pack set includes 4 different sizes, 16, 20, 25, 30mm widths.
1.Every product has a unique Manufacturing Part Number label on the inner package that proves it has been qualified,which include Part Number,Model Number and inspection date information;
2.If you have any questions about the item,please provide us the Manufacturing Part Number for checking,your profits will be guaranteed.
3.Bowl shape grinding wheel, Grit 600#.
4.Grinding Material is diamond, matrix is manganese Steel and anchoring agent is electroplate.
5.Widely used in grinding, rough grinding, snagging and cutting, such as grinding steel ingot, casting, deburring, etc.
- Brand Name:OEM
- Model Number:100#
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.