Grinding?Wheel?Alumina Bench Grinder Red Aabrasive Tools 46 60 80 Ggrit 8 Inch
- HIGH DENSITY ZIRCONIA 4-1/2(115mm) inch with 7/8(22.23mm) arbor, 80 pappers of sand
- Include 10 pcs of grit 40, 5 pcs of grit 60, 3 pcs of grit 80, 2 pcs of grit 120
- T29 FLAP DISCS WITH FIBERGLASS BACKING PLATE
- Designed for grinding, blending, sanding and finishing on a wide range of material. ranging from metal or woodworking, concrete grinding or finishing, stone smoothing or finishing, to rust removal and more, Especially for stainless steel treatment. GOOD FOR METAL WORK SHOP
- SHUZIYU For Premium Quality Only, We started our tool business in 2007,. Supply the best qualtiy tools with very good price
1Pcs Grinding Wheel
A pair of gloves£¨gift£©
Diameter: 205mm / 8 inch
Hole Diameter: 31.75mm
Material: Aluminium Oxide
Chrome corundum grinding wheel is suitable
for processing high strength materials such
as high-speed steel and alloy steel, with higher cutting efficiency than white corundum
grinding wheel, widely used in tool grinding,
internal and external grinding, instrument
Direction for use:
1. DO check all wheels for cracks or other damage before mounting.
2. DON¡¯T use wheels which have been dropped or damaged.
3. DO be sure wheel holes or threads fit machine arbor properly.
4. DON¡¯T alter a wheel hole or force it on a spindle.
5. DON¡¯T use excessive pressure when mounting a wheel. Tighten enough only to hold the wheel firmly.
6. DO use a wheel guard.
7. DO make sure the machine speed does not exceed the maximum operating speed marked on the wheel.
8. DO run the wheel in a protected area for three minutes before grinding.
Q: What grit size do I need
A: Where the neatness of the surface finish is not essential to the project, a coarse grit can be used.
Also, the coarser the grit, the more rapid the stock removal.
Fine grits are used when the finish is integral to the success of the project.
Q: What grinding wheel grade should I choose
Soft Grades: For hard materials such as Hard Tool Steels ¡¢ Carbides. Hard Grades: For soft materials.
Q: Can I use this grinding wheel
A. Arbor hole in GRINDING wheel fitted with plastic-type bushing to fit specific spindle size .
Q: Characteristics that indicate wheel too soft
A: Breaks down too fast.
Q: Characteristics that indicate wheel too hard
A: Squealing noise.
- Brand Name:OEM
- Usage:Home DIY
- Bonding Agent:Ceramic
- Size:8×3/4×1 1/4 Inch
- Diameter:8 Inch
- Diameter of bore:3/4 Inch
- Grit:46 60 80
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.