Grinding Wheel Alumina Bench Grinder White Aabrasive Tools 46 60 80 Ggrit 8 Inch
- ¡ïSuitable for Hitachi,Makita,Dewalt,Kress,Milwaukee, Etc Main Brands with 180mm Angle Grinder
- ¡ïVacuum Dust Extractor is compatible with standard hose size from 26mm to 39mm(1-1/8In.1-1/4In.1-1/2In.1-3/8In.),accommodates 64mm(2-1/2In.),by removing rubber band
- ¡ïRemovable edge piece allows surface work flush to other objects.Flush grinding door which allows dust collection for flush edge grinding
- ¡ïSoft brushes prevent dust from escaping and help move the tool over the surface
- ¡ïIdeal for concrete finishing, concrete material removal and paint or surface coating removal
1Pcs Grinding Wheel
A pair of gloves£¨gift£©
Diameter: 205mm / 8 inch
Hole Diameter: 31.75mm
Material: Aluminium Oxide
1.The white grits are typically used on your harder steels which need a cool, friable cutting action to avoid burns.
2.Generally recommended for grinding materials of high tensile strength, such as stainless steel and tool steels but it can also be used on some high tensile aluminium and bronze alloys.
Direction for use:
1. DO check all wheels for cracks or other damage before mounting.
2. DON¡¯T use wheels which have been dropped or damaged.
3. DO be sure wheel holes or threads fit machine arbor properly.
4. DON¡¯T alter a wheel hole or force it on a spindle.
5. DON¡¯T use excessive pressure when mounting a wheel. Tighten enough only to hold the wheel firmly.
6. DO use a wheel guard.
7. DO make sure the machine speed does not exceed the maximum operating speed marked on the wheel.
8. DO run the wheel in a protected area for three minutes before grinding.
Q: What grit size do I need
A: Where the neatness of the surface finish is not essential to the project, a coarse grit can be used.
Also, the coarser the grit, the more rapid the stock removal.
Fine grits are used when the finish is integral to the success of the project.
Q: What grinding wheel grade should I choose
Soft Grades: For hard materials such as Hard Tool Steels ¡¢ Carbides. Hard Grades: For soft materials.
Q: Can I use this grinding wheel
A. Arbor hole in GRINDING wheel fitted with plastic-type bushing to fit specific spindle size .
Q: Characteristics that indicate wheel too soft
A: Breaks down too fast.
Q: Characteristics that indicate wheel too hard
A: Squealing noise.
- Brand Name:OEM
- Usage:Home DIY
- Bonding Agent:Ceramic
- Size:8×3/4×1 1/4 Inch
- Diameter:8 Inch
- Diameter of bore:3/4 Inch
- Grit:46 60 80
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.