Diamond Dual Cutting Wheel Multi Purpose Grinding Disc Diamond Saw Blade For Concrete Marble M14 5/8 11
- General purpose Hard & Soft wood cutting saw blade. for long-lasting cuts in plywood, chipboard, multi-board, panels, MDF,plated&counted-plated panels, laminated&Bi-laminate plastic, and FRP.
- For cutting & grinding & marble, stone fiberglass, but not recommended for hard
- Desgined for wet or dry cutting and grinding
- Electroplated technology keeps all diamond grain attached to the steel core, high diamond exposure rate provide high efficient working performance
- Blade Material: Diamond
Diamond Dual Cutting Wheel Multi-Purpose Grinding Disc Diamond Saw Blade For Concrete Marble M14 5/8-11
hot continuous rim turbo cutting blade and grinding saw blade matched with hand-held machine,and widely used for cutting porcelain tile, ceramic tiles, granite,marble process or concrete.
* Hot pressed, made of high quality diamond. Excellent cutting performance in hard materials with a long service life
* Turbo Continuous Rim design with protective teeth for dust removal and fast speed
* With flange for M14 or 5/8-11 thread
* Wet or dry use, for cut grind sharpen granite, marble, natural and artificial stone, concrete, brick, block
* A multi-purpose diamond tool that allows to shave, grind and cut. Ideal for stonemasons and sculptors
Diameter: 5 inches/ 125mm, inner hole 17mm.
segment Thickness 3.0mm
Segment width: one side 25mm for grinding, the other side 8mm for cutting
Arbor Size: 7/8¡± with M14 or 5/8-11 flange
MATERIAL: Diamond segment and core steel and aluminum flange
USE: dry or wet use
G.W: 300g/ N.W: 260g
1 x diamond cutting blade
- Brand Name:OEM
- Model Number:3M015C
- Number of Pcs:1 Pc
- Blade Type:Diamond Blades
- Blade Material:Diamond
- Usage:Renovation Team
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.