6&” 150mm Tapered Diamond Grinding Wheel to Grind Carbide Hard Steel Alloy saw blade abrasive disc abrasion wheel 200 Grit 100%
- Bush hammer tool can be used with floor machines or powerful grinders for bush hammering marble stone surfaces.
- Recommended Speed: 700-1200RPM
- Roller tips can be re-dressed with diamond blades when they become inefficient.
- The Roughness of the bush hammered surface can be adjusted with our bush hammer through adjustment of spring elasticity on the bush hammer, or through the pressure of the manual grinding machine. Loosening spring elasticity or lessening pressure with increased roughness of hammering will result and tightening the springs or increasing machine pressure will reduce roughness to give the bush hammered surface a finer look.
- It is forbidden to use a high-speed angle grinder, because the weight of the grinding wheel is too heavy, which will easily cause damage to the angle grinder or cause the grinding wheel to fly out and cause injury.
Feature: Can be used in various tools and cutter applications. while maintaining a low thermal influence on the work piece mainly used in alloys knives, saw blades, serrated grinding process Resin bond for uncomplicated grinding operation with good material removal rates Specification: Concentration :100% Outside Diameter:6"(150mm) ; Mounting Hole Dia:1.26"(32mm) Diamond Coated Width:0.39"(10mm) Net Weight :166g Grit :200 # package include£º 1 x Diamond Grinding Wheel Note: The color of the item may vary slightly due to photography and your own computer
- Brand Name:OEM
- Model Number:PDX
- Bonding Agent:Other
- Diameter of Hole:32mm
- Outside diameter:150mm
- Diamond width:10mm
- Abrasive Grain degree:200#
- keyword:Bakelite Resin Diamond
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.