5Pcs 6&” inch Super Thin Arbor Hole 25mm Rim 0.6mm Diamond Lapidary Saw Blade Cutting Disc South Africa
- Diamond blades increase the density of diamonds and use higher-grade diamonds, which have high strength and are not easily deformed
- saw blade adopts hot pressing process, combined with high-quality raw materials, to ensure the low amplitude and low noise of the product during high-speed operation
- 1. Made of high quality cemented carbide material and durable to use
- 2. the saw blade is of sharpness for fast and smooth cutting
- 3. the teeth of 32T can provide stable performance
5Pcs 6" inch Super-Thin Diamond Lapidary Saw Blade Cutting Disc Arbor Hole 25mm Rim 0.6mm Saving in Material for Jewelry Gemstone Code 150*0.5*25mm
Outside Diameter : 6" (150mm)
Arbor hole : 0.984"(25mm) Can be used on 5/8"(16mm) or 1/2"(12.7) arbor with a bushing.Include a message when you check out telling me what size bushing you require free of charge. Core thickness: 0.02"(0.5mm) Rim thickness: 0.024" (0.6mm) on the edge where the diamond is. Quantity: 5 Pcs Recommend RPM: 2550 RPM
Exclusively designed for processing materials for softer high value rocks like turquoise, gaspeite, opals.
These blades are manufactured by crimping Synthetic diamonds directly into the edge of the saw blade. They are best suited for turquoise, opal, glass, and stones in the 4-6 range on the Mohs hardness scale.
We don’t recommend using this blade to cut too hard materials, such as: agate and jadeite with a Morse hardness of 6-7. Because it is difficult to cut or the blade will be damaged quickly
Advantages: achieving satisfactory cutting results and reducing unnecessary material consumption.
This thin diamond lapidary saw blade offers a very good cost effective option for those that want either very thin kerfs or plan on short term use.
Used for Trimming: They are excellent for trimming small shapes into stones.
This simply means that these blades are meant for small material, not large or slabbing techniques. Also, these blades operate in a single direction so make sure that the arrow on the blade is pointed towards you when mounting.
Use with water as a lubricant.
New, Unused Blade – Not in Original Packaging
These blades were originally packaged in oil so you will see several oil spots on the surface.
Regular Air postage from China to Worldwide and takes 15-35 days delivery to your home
We will send out your order within 1-2 days after payment has been received and cleared. Please let us know if you are looking for other accessories or hardware.
- Brand Name:OEM
- Size:6″ inch 150mm
- Model Number:150*0.5*25
- Number of Pcs:5 Pcs
- Blade Type:Diamond Blades
- Blade Material:Diamond
- Usage:Home DIY
- DIY Supplies:Tiling
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.