125mm 5inch Saw Blade Carbide Tipped Wood Cutting Disc For Diy&decoration General Wood Cutting
- The blade set is used for disassembly, plunge cutting and fast cutting. It is very suitable for branches, plastics, wood and gypsum boards. Efficient, economical, tough and fast cutting
- *Made of high-quality materials, durable and practical
- *Suitable for cutting granite, concrete, marble and artificial stone
- *Color: gold (as shown in the picture)
- *Size: 105 MM, 115 MM, 125 MM (approximately)
Features:Carbide saw blade with 5 inch 20mm aperture, suitable for use on 5-inch angle grinder or woodworking
The saw blade is made of high-strength carbide tip and high-strength steel plate. Heat-resistant and wear-resistant, not easy to deform, and the saw blade has a longer life.Saw blade tooth design and precise angle ensure the sharpness and smoothness of the saw blade cutting, and pay more attention to the safety during use.The saw tooth adopts seamless welding technology, and the silver content of the soldering piece between the cutter head and the base body is as high as 49%, which greatly improves the service life of the saw blade.Suitable for cutting solid wood, wood-based panels, plywood, etc.No burrs, smooth cut surface, not easy to burst.Specification:Material: TCTColor: SilverMaximum RPM: 12,000Diameter: 125mm (5inch)Inner Diameter: 20mm (4/5inch)Teeth: 40TPackage: 1pcPackage Included:1pc 5inch Carbide Saw BladeNote:Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement.Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
- Brand Name:OEM
- Model Number:Saw blade
- Number of Pcs:1 Pc
- Blade Type:Circular Saw Blades
- Blade Material:Diamond
- Usage:Commercial Manufacture
- Color:As picture show
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.