125mm 115/100mm Wood Carving Disc Woodworking Angle Grinding Wheel Abrasive Disc Sanding Rotary Disc Tool for Angle Grinder
- Material: high quality wool felt polishing wheel
- Size: Approx. 10 * 2.5cm / 3.94 * 0.98 inches; Diameter of Install Hole: Approx. 1cm / 0.39in
- The Wool Felt Polishing Wheel is widely used in fine polishing of stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metal and glass, furniture, ceramics, marble and other non-metallic
- Use with your polishing rouge or buffing compound for clearing buffing polishing metal, silver, gold, jewelry , chrome, plastic, wood, glass, tile and more
- Package Includes: 1 x wool felt polishing wheel
| 22mm Steel Woodworking Angle Grinding Wheel Abrasive Disc Angle Grinder Carbide Coating Shaping Sanding Carving Rotary Tool
1. It is suitable for rapid removal and shaping, especially for convex and concave areas.
2. Provides fast material removal, saving your time and energy, suitable for bending work.
3. The WC coating consists of hundreds of very sharp teeth that quickly remove residue and are more durable than hundreds of sandpaper mats.
4. Tungsten carbide teeth have excellent wear life.
5. It shall be used only on non-metallic materials, applicable to wood and other materials.
6. Suitable for angle grinder, easy to operate.
7. The 22mm hole is intended to be installed on a standard electric angular grinder.
8. Powerful angle grinding wheel with 22mm hole can be installed on standard electric angle grinder, and can quickly remove materials, so as to save your time and energy and meet your various needs.
1 X Wood Sanding Wheel
- Brand Name:OEM
- DIY Supplies:Woodworking
- Type:Abrasive Block
- Model Number:Wood
- Grinding disc tooth material:tungsten carbide
- Drop shipper:Acceptable
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.