105/115mm/125mm Super Thin X Shape Diamond Porcelain Saw Blade Hot Diamond Circular Disc For Cutting Porcelain Tiles
- Saw blades are designed to deliver maximum performance by using the highest grade Carbide, Hardened blade Bodies, and ultra high-grade brazing techniques
- These long-lasting diamond blades are designed to cut concrete, brick, slate, stucco, porcelain tile and other masonry up to 14500 RPM.
- the continuous rim blade, designed for wet tile cutting, cuts porcelain tile smoothly without chipping.
- the turbo blade, which can be used for wet or dry cuts,
- Cuts right through bricks and mortar while the segmented dry blade is designated to dry cut masonry.
The diamond saw blade are manufactured with high-quality industrial diamonds, which withstand thousands times cutting without deformation and being damaged, very durable and long life.
Fast and sharp cutting
It can provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you.
East to use
Just unscrew the screw knob of the angle grinder simply place blade on it and tighten the screw knob by a wrench, and use it at once. No more complicated tool required.
Scopes of Applications
This diamond saw blade is compatible with dry or wet cutting, and support most marble machine, bench cutting machine, angle grinder, etc. It can be widely used for cutting, grinding or polishing granite, marble, concrete, asphalt, refractory, porcelain and glass.
Type: Diamond Saw Blade
Maximum linear speed: 4000 rmp
Thickness 1.0 mm/0.04¡±
Inner diameter: 22.23 mm/0.88¡±
Outer diameter: 115 mm/4.53¡±
Net weight: 90g/3.17oz
1* Diamond Saw Blade
- Brand Name:OEM
- Size:105/115/125 mm
- Model Number:Diamond Saw Blade
- Number of Pcs:1 Pc
- Blade Type:Diamond Blades
- Blade Material:HSS
- Usage:Renovation Team
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.