100/125/150/180mm Diamond Grinding Wheel Disc Wood Carving
- - Wear-resistant material: these rubber and emery discs are characterised by good elasticity and toughness, are wear-resistant and durable.
- --Diameter: 1/4 inch shank fits most electric drills. The outer diameter is 75 mm, easy to install and use, convenient and fast.
- --OPTIONAL TYPE: Contains three optional diamond colours and particle types, green 50### yellow 80# coarse sand for polishing carbide, white 120# coarse sand for polishing aluminium.
- - Side polishing tool: the spacing is ideal for removing coatings and other heavily polluting substances
- - Application: for fine finishing, cleaning, polishing, grinding, deburring, removing rust and scratches.
Diamond particle strength are high, a large amount, durable.This aggressive turbo cup grinding wheel provides for very fast cutting action on masonry, stone and concreteHigh quality of diamond, High grinding speed, long service life.Generally applicable to the grinding of marble, granite, ceramic, artificial stone and glass, etc.It is suitable for building decorated with concrete metope and marble ground, and also for grinding, chamfering and arc grinding of plate.Suitable for high speed electric grinder and tools.Wheel features air holes designed to aid in maintaining and cooling the cutting pattern and reducing wearSpecifications:Material: DiamondColor: Gold + SilverType: Segment Grinding WheelDiameter: 100mm/125mm/150mm/180mmInner Hole Diameter: 22mmApplications£ºSuitable for grind on marble, tile, concrete, rock, etc.Packaged included:1Pcs Diamond Segment Grinding Wheel as pictures show
- Brand Name:OEM
- Model Number:wulpjp000060
- Usage:Commercial Manufacture
- Bonding Agent:Other
- Color:Gold + Silver
- Type:Segment Grinding Wheel
- Inner Hole Diameter:22mm
OEM Customer Service
- 01.Special product design (logo,label and package) for customers.
- 02.Same price, higher quality,same quality,lower price.
- 03.Full OEM experiences for customers.
- 04.Stable quality for different batch of goods.
Manufacture & Delivery
Below are actual photos of product application, product packaging and shipment, and workshop.